As some Coronavirus restrictions are gradually lifted, it’s important to remember that wearing cloth face coverings in public settings are still recommended!
Cloth face coverings should:
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Be secured with ties or ear loops
- Include multiple layers of fabric
- Allow for breathing without restriction
*Children under 2 years old should not wear a mask per CDC recommendations.
When should you wear a mask?
A cloth face covering should be worn whenever people are in a community setting, especially in situations where you may be near people.
Face coverings are not a substitute for social distancing!
Who should not wear a mask?
- Young children younger than 2 years of age
- Anyone who has trouble breathing, unconscious, incapacitated or unable to remove the mask without assistance.