We want to welcome you as a new patient of Careteam Plus. To help you prepare for your first visit and avoid delays, please download and fill out the new patient forms.
To assist us in providing you the best possible care, please bring the following to each appointment:
- A list of current medications including over-the-counter medications and supplements
- For pediatric appointments, please bring your child’s immunization card
If you are unable to keep your appointment please give us as much advanced notice as possible to allow us to reschedule you.
Careteam Plus accepts most major insurance plans. We also offer a sliding fee scale that is based on household income and family size. In order to assist you, please bring the following information to your first appointment:
- Proof of income (most recent pay stubs, tax return statement, or letter from employer)
- Confirmation of any other income (VA benefits, disability, SSI, etc.)
- Photo ID
- Proof of insurance coverage, if applicable
- Proof of child support
New Patient Forms:
Sliding Fee Form: